Mr. Reindel, as the manager of HMMH’s aviation practice, has managed a wide range of aviation noise consulting projects and provides technical support on aviation-related noise studies and noise measurement programs. His professional experience includes:
- Airport Noise Compatibility Planning (Part 150)
- Airport Noise and Access Restriction studies (Part 161)
- Aircraft noise certification measurements (Part 36)
- Aircraft ground noise studies
- Airport sound insulation programs
- Airport environmental evaluations (EA, EIR, EIS)
Mr. Reindel is a trained facilitator and leads public outreach programs associated with controversial noise studies and programs. Because of his experience and education, Mr. Reindel is a training leader at HMMH and teaches courses in acoustics, acoustical measurements, and noise modeling.
Mr. Nicholas has participated in a wide variety of projects including:
- Noise modeling/analysis for airports
- Aviation noise field measurements
- Data processing
- Environmental assessment and impact studies
He supports projects by performing airline fleet analysis, aircraft noise measurements and analysis, radar data analysis, and aircraft noise modeling. He is an experienced user of the FAA’s Aviation Environmental Design Tool (AEDT), and Braunstein + Berndt’s SoundPLAN.