The Alaskan DOT and Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (AIA) needed comprehensive aviation noise analyses.
HMMH has been under subcontract with the airport since 1994. Our services have included preparing:
- An EA for a major runway extension
- An EA for a major runway reconstruction project
- A 14 CFR Part 150 Noise Study Update
- The noise element of an EA for an Army Corps of Engineers wetlands permit for development
- A comprehensive ground noise study to address the effects of noise generated by aircraft on the ground including start of takeoff roll and taxiing
- The aircraft noise contours for the Airport Master Plan update
HMMH is also providing assistance on the acquisition and installation of a noise and flight track management system.