As a follow-up to environmental studies, HMMH prepares acoustical designs of highway noise barriers. Developing these designs involves close collaboration among members of the client's design team and HMMH staff. Our thorough understanding of the special requirements of structural engineers and landscape architects enable us to streamline the design and development process. And our ability to work effectively with local communities facilitates public acceptance.
- I-66 Spot 2 and 3 Improvements Barrier Designs, Virginia
- Route I-195 Noise Abatement Design Study Fall River, Massachusetts
- Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, New York
- FDR Drive Noise Barrier Design, New York
- I-95 / I-395 / I-495 Interchange, Virginia