HMMH provides clients with a broad range of services to assess the potential climate effects of projects in the context of the evolving regulatory environment. We develop cost-effective solutions that take advantage of available government incentives. Specific areas of our practice include:
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory & Reduction Strategies
- Air Quality Data Collection & Analysis
- Renewable Energy Siting & Development
- Wind Energy Technical Support
- Environmental Management Systems & Sustainability Planning
- VALE Project Funding Assistance
Our expertise and project experience ranges from developing solar guidance for airports to tidal energy siting and permitting.