HMMH helps waste disposal and trucking operations monitor and assess the impact of noise on surrounding communities. For proposed landfill and transfer facilities, we use our database of vehicle noise emissions in conjunction with computer models to predict future noise levels and community response. For dredging operations, we conduct long-term noise compliance monitoring.
We also solve noise problems from a variety of industrial sources, such as fans, high-pressure vents, and warehouse trucking operations. We use computer models to help us evaluate the impact of noise on neighboring communities and to comply with local ordinances and national standards. In addition, we provide short and long-term monitoring services.
- Chemical Plant Noise Study, Florida
- Dredging Noise Monitoring, New York and New Jersey
- Rock Quarry Noise Monitoring, Massachusetts
- Saratoga Landfill Project, New York
- Ship Loading and Unloading Operations Noise Study, Florida