Assessing the impact of a new landing system and runway approach at Leesberg Executive Airport.
As the prime contractor, HMMH:
- Prepared an EA for the proposed construction and establishment of a Category I Instrument Landing System Glide Slope for the approach to Runway 17
- Prepared the noise, air quality, and compatible land use sections of the EA
- Managed the consulting team
- Assessed improvements to the airport infrastructure and approach areas necessary to meet FAA design and safety standards
- Assessed impact of actions, such as removal of trees, terrain and other obstructions, and how they could achieve sufficient centerline separation distance from the runway
HMMH delivered a comprehensive analysis of the issues surrounding the structural changes at the airport.