A noise and vibration impact analysis was needed in support of the Environmental Impact Statements for two proposed Utah Transit Authority light rail transit system extensions.
HMMH performed the noise and vibration analysis for the proposed projects. Our efforts included:
- Baseline ambient noise measurements
- Ground-borne vibration propagation testing
- Light rail vehicle noise and vibration prediction and impact assessment
- Recommendation of mitigation measures
- Preparation of the noise and vibration sections of the EIS documents