HMMH has assisted more than 40 airports in the U.S. and around the world with state-of-the-art monitoring systems. Our services include:
- Installation monitoring
- Acceptance testing
- Ongoing operation
In many areas, our specifications have driven industry-wide innovation. For example, HMMH's design for the new Denver International Airport (DIA) introduced a generation of systems that incorporate the highest levels of integration, noise event identification and flight track correlation. This system permits DIA to monitor compliance with demanding noise exposure standards that are legally binding to Denver.
While innovations like these “push the technical envelope”; practical solutions are what set us apart. We always tailor each design to an airport's stated objectives and avoid driving up procurement and operating costs. HMMH’s familiarity with active system vendors and their products ensure that our specifications are comprehensive, cost-effective, and state-of-the-art.
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport, Reno, NV
- Boston-Logan International Airport and Bedford Hanscom Field, Massachusetts (Replacement System)
- Louisville International Airport, Kentucky
- Recommendation of a Centralized 10-Airport System for the Airports Company of South Africa
- San Francisco International Airport, California, (Replacement System)