Providing ongoing assistance with strategic planning and implementation of the airport’s noise compatibility program, including an airport data collection system.
As part of our on-call contract, HMMH assisted the Airport Community Advisor Team to determine the need and feasibility for the data collection system. Our services included:
- Taking inventory of data that similar airports collect for related purposes
- Recommending relevant and reasonable data collection requirements
- Reviewing available data collection methods worthy of consideration
- Identifying local conditions that might compromise data collection
- Recommending elements of an approach for consideration and evaluation
- Identifying potential vendors offering products worthy of consideration